FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Information Provided by nata.org
Compassionate Care for All
National Athletic Training Month is held every March in order to spread awareness about the important work of athletic trainers. In addition to providing logos, posters, press releases, sample media alerts and PR toolkits, NATA also sponsors contests for its members.
The 2018 slogan is "Compassionate care for all."
View all National Athletic Training Month resources below.
Express Your Appreciation
Want to celebrate your athletic trainer(s) in March? Visit our AT Shoutout page for some ideas.
Contests for ATs
- PR Contest. NATA members must log in to access the form.
- NATM Social Media Contest
- Student Leadership Committee NATM Video Contest
Resources for ATs
- 2018 posters - All NATA members received the AT Manifesto poster in the January 2018 NATA News. You can also download different colors of the Athletic Training Manifesto poster, as well as phone and desktop wallpaper. You must be logged in as an NATA member to view the manifesto resources.
- 2017 poster series
- Targeted Public Relations Packages for National Athletic Training Month
- Public Relations Resource & Stylebook
- Athletic Training Manifesto poster
- Facebook cover image
- Facebook frame "I am an Athletic Trainer"
- Twitter header image
- Twitter profile image
License the AT logo
A free resource for NATA members! Download the AT logo for use in your digital or print projects. Visit the AT logo license store.
NATM 2018 Member Appreciation
Let us advocate on your behalf for NATM 2018. NATA will champion the profession, raise awareness and share what it truly means to be an athletic trainer and the impact ATs have on work, life and sport. Simply enter the contact information for individual(s) you would like this important message to reach and we will handle the rest. Deadline for submissions is February 16, 2018.